Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Sydney?
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Service Officer to join our friendly and supportive team based in Sydney Airport.
More about this role:
To put it simply, you will be the central point of contact for day to day operational matters between our company and the airlines, and the conduit for all communication between each party.
Your role will be ensuring that customer service levels and standards meet or exceed the expectations of both the airlines and the company through regular and systematic communication and follow up with the unit management, department stakeholders, airline state office, station managements and cabin crew of incoming and outgoing aircraft.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with our internal and external customers.
- Represent the company at internal and external functions, ensuring that the company and its products and services are presented in a strong and positive light.
- Working closely with the National Logistics Manager regarding Third Party Logistics (3PL) performance.
- Participating in and ensure that audit and quality controls are conducted on a regular basis.
- Providing expert advice to customers in all facets of customer service including logistical and customs information.
- Improving customer service quality results by evaluating and re-designing process and implementing change.
- Establishing communication service standards and implement company productivity, quality and customer service standards.
- Pro-actively address performance issues by identifying areas of non-performance as well as root cause, and provide support to prevent future occurrences, including any training required to individuals.
- Contributing towards effective cost management through education and training especially in areas of flight make up, aircraft loading and inventory management.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Proven knowledge and experience in a similar role.
- Food Safety and HACCAP qualifications desirable.
- Available to work a rotating shift roster which includes weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of the airline catering industry.
- Competent in documentation and records management.
- Ability to obtain an ASIC pass and an airside driver’s license.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.