Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Sydney?
We are seeking a dedicated individual with advanced problem-solving abilities and experience in a similar role to join our team in Sydney as a Strategy Analyst on full-time basis.
More about this role:
As a Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for short and long-term planning of labor requirements for our catering business. You will be required to forecast manpower requirements to meet the operational requirements, while ensuring costs are achieved against budget targets. In addition, you will also be required to provide long range forecasting as well as future modelling against specific scenarios using best practice methodologies.
What are your responsibilities?
- Review labor trends on previous workforce plans and implement adjustments to provide continuous improvement.
- Utilize a variety of systems to extract statistical and analytical data to demonstrate trends to the various stakeholders and customers.
- Collect and evaluate data to make improvement recommendations for forecasting and measuring labor requirements.
- Implement forecasts and capacity management plans – including reporting, analysis, strategy and recommendations for business process re-engineering.
- Assist in developing long term forecasting plans and models.
- Liaison with labor hire agencies supporting the ordering and hours invoiced.
- Utilize Workforce Planning software – Inform Ground Star and Human Force Time Target.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving and implementing solutions.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills, with ability to handle challenging situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience in identifying problems and implementation of effective solutions.
- Finance and budgeting experience.
- Highly developed analytical planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think logically, creatively and business-focused approach.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders in a high volume, high value environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.