Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Sydney?
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Catering Operations Coordinator's to join our Sydney Airport team on a full-time basis to assist with the processing of customer orders and flight data changes for all airline customers.
More about this role:
This role performs the core day-to-day functions of the Catering Operations team and ensures smooth & accurate data entry and communications between the various internal & external customers.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate all customer service needs within the ‘Day of Op’s’ window, effectively acting as the information conduit between the customers and the dnata catering operations teams nationally.
- Processing all customer orders for Pax (passenger) numbers and Special Meal requirements.
- Managing and communicating flight and aircraft changes to ensure operations teams have up to date information.
- Assists with improvements in processes to increase effectiveness & efficiency of the department.
- Work with the dnata ‘Operations Performance’ team to ensure customer Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) are understood and performance against targets is measured.
- Works closely with the ‘Billing & Accounts Receivable’ team to ensure accurate data is provided through dnata internal & customer owned systems for reconciliation with customer Accounts Payable processes.
- Assists with the processing of ad-hoc customer orders when required.
- Participate in daily team meetings with internal & external customers as required.
- Role model dnata catering values: safety and security, performance driven, delighting customers, imagination, respect and service excellence.
- Contribute to a safety-first environment and work within Workplace Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Have complete understanding of and adhere to dnata catering policies and procedures.
- Carry out additional duties as may be reasonably requested by Senior Management.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Available over a 24/7 cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational / time management skills.
- Ability to recognize & reprioritize requirements based on changing conditions.
- Ability to handle challenging situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders in a high volume, high value environment.
- Experience with ERP systems and data entry would be highly considered.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.