Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based on the Gold Coast?
We are seeking a dedicated individual with experience in a similar role to join our Head Office team on the Gold Coast on a full-time fixed term basis of 12 months.
More about this role:
As part of the pricing team, you will have a can-do attitude, an aptitude with numbers and advance skills in reporting and high level data entry.
Reporting to the Manager Pricing & Revenue, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and review of airline meal pricing. You will help the team deliver grounded business intelligence and information as part of ongoing improvement programs to advise strategy.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Evaluating product categories for margin enhancement opportunities and determining optimum product price positioning.
- Help develop measures to improve business performance and support business decisions.
- Performing complex reviews of different initiatives and tactics, considering current assumptions and viable alternatives.
- Undertake statistical modelling and cost/benefit analysis to evaluate alternative approaches and make recommendations to Management.
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- Professional experience in Data Entry or Accounting background with advanced Excel skills, which are essential.
- Project experience, along with strong research, evaluating and data analytic skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Track record in stakeholder management.
- Passionate about driving sustainable business success.
- Experience with QAD, JDE, and Power BI preferred but not necessary.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.