Australian aviation is in the midst of the largest ramp up in history. Do you want to help us reconnect Australia with the world? We have a rare opportunity with our Gold Coast Head Office team as an HR & Admin Intern in a 3-month part time position.
The role would suit students currently studying or recent graduates of Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
So, what does a typical day look like?
As our HR Intern you will be an integral member of our People & Culture team, working across a range of areas and supporting the Head of People & Culture. You will be hands on and active in a variety of HR related initiatives including some key projects that will have major impacts on our business.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Working 2 to 3 days a week assisting with all areas of HR
- Learning from a great team about our business and the world of Airline Catering
- Assist and champion special projects assigned to you from our P&C Leaders
- Assist with improving our business processes and workflow
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- No.1 is all about the attitude!
- Good verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Ability to work both independently on assigned tasks as well as collaboratively in teams and learning to manage different stakeholders
- Some knowledge of presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a close knit & dedicated team that is committed to
- Work in a fun, relaxed office environment with like minded people
- Learn about HR in a niche industry that covers not 1 but 3 sectors
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best business leaders
- Grow and develop your love of HR and turn it a real growth opportunity
We provide you with training, business mentoring, and support to set you up for success in your chosen field.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, specialising in inflight catering and retail, food manufacturing, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 2,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking someone thirsty for knowledge and with a hands on attitude that can give us as much as we give you! Click to apply via the link below today!