Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Sydney?
We are seeking a dedicated individual with experience in a similar role to join our airport team in Sydney as a Supply Chain Supervisor on a full-time basis.
More about this role:
The Supply Chain Supervisor will be responsible for leading and supervising operational teams on shift, and ensuring all activities required per shift are completed on time and in full.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Key reporting responsibilities, interaction with other stakeholders and ERP system accuracy and monitoring.
- Coordinating Supply Chain operations & Supervising staff and processes in the Food Stores, Receipts Dock and Warehouse Teams.
- Overseeing Inventory & Equipment control, distribution and counting (stock taking).
- Ensuring teams are working to schedule and achieving desired outcomes.
- Transactional reconciliation of inbound and outbound Inventory movements across multiple locations using JDE / ERP Systems, Investigation of stock variance & root cause analysis.
- Ensuring Food Safety Regulations and GMP compliance.
- Ensuring all WHS regulations are complied with and all relevant reporting of incidents
- Working to targets and KPIs.
- Safety and security of staff and business.
- Working with various Warehouse and Supply Chain personnel to achieve best practice and quality service to internal and external customers.
- Liaising with Purchasing and leaders, external drivers and internal 3rd Party Teams in a shared space.
- Preparation and coordination of goods direct to required areas of the operation.
- Performance Management, training and coaching Supply Chain teams.
- Driving positive results in food costs, resources and productivity.
- Forklift License preferred.
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.