Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based on the Gold Coast?
We are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Coordinator with a keen interest in content creation, videography, and photography, to join our corporate head office team based in Broadbeach.
More about this role:
This is a diverse role that involves working across a variety of functions, including internal and external communications, marketing and advertising, corporate social responsibility, and event management.
Reporting to the Manager Marketing, Communications and Events, you will play a key role in keeping our Australian workforce informed, help to grow our brand profile across aviation and non-Aviation markets, and support us in making a positive contribution to the communities in which we operate.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Assist with the development and implementation of brand awareness and communications strategies and plans.
- Source and create content for both internal and external audiences, including but not limited to videos, newsletters, marketing and advertising collateral, social media, press releases and news articles.
- Videography, photography and required editing for internal and external use.
- Support the implementation of corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events, including attendance as required.
- Create and provide detailed analytical reports for all marketing and communications campaigns/ initiatives.
- Administration management relevant to the marketing, communications, and events department, including media monitoring and updating reports and trackers.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Assist the Manager Marketing, Communications and Events, as required.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or similar.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with basic videography, photography, and editing.
- Proficient with iMovie, Canva, Lightroom, Photoshop, PremierPro and After Effects is advantageous, but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience working across corporate social responsibility and event management is advantageous, but not essential.
- Proficiency with digital advertising, specifically social media, highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communicational skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with strengths in spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Possess a creative flair, with a strong design aptitude.
- Team player with the ability to work with others or autonomously.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders from various disciplines.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing a range of projects and competing deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, specialising in inflight catering and retail, food manufacturing, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 2,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.