Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based on the Gold Coast?
Our Procurement team is looking for a motivated, highly organized Systems Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis at our Head Office on the Gold Coast.
More about this role:
Reporting to the GM Procurement & Supply Chain, this role is responsible for the item master & branch level data administration, day to day support and technical assistance in relation to the Inventory and PO modules within JDE & other Accounting Systems.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting with the implementation and roll-out of JDE at all dnata catering units and Head Office.
- Liaise with Menu development when required for product information and pricing.
- Liaise with the Procurement team regarding price validation, product information and specifications.
- Liaise with Finance and provide data where required for pricing analysis.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the inventory module – importing new items, updating pricing in a timely manner and making items inactive where necessary.
- Extracting and analyzing data, and creating reports on product usage, and assisting with the stock take process.
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of approval workflows, and the setup of team members where required.
- Consistently project a professional, confident, controlled and customer service focused attitude and demeanor.
- Create and maintain a strong culture where all internal stakeholders are provided with relevant and accurate information, delivered in a timely manner via a user-friendly method.
- Role model dnata catering values: safety and security, performance driven, delighting customers, imagination, respect and service excellence.
- Contribute to a safety-first environment and work within Workplace Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Have complete understanding of and adhere to dnata catering policies and procedures.
- Carry out additional duties as may be reasonably requested by Senior Management.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Previous experience in Operating Systems and Applications.
- A sound knowledge of practices and processes of systems administration.
- Exceptional skills in problem solving and negotiation.
- Previous experience with troubleshooting problems and issues.
- High level of computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.