Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in the beautiful Gold Coast?
We are seeking an experienced, Senior Accountant to fulfil a key role in our Finance Team, based at our Head Office in the Gold Coast. This role is on a full-time Monday - Friday basis, as our Management Accountant - Financial Planning.
More about this role:
Reporting to the GM Finance, this role will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis for the business including monthly reporting, analysis of business performance, forecasting/budgeting and support for business case preparation.
The Management Accountant - Financial Planning is responsible for working closely with the GM Finance, the broader Finance Team as well as senior business leaders within the group. This role will help to produce all management reporting, interpretation and summary of key analysis using our financial modelling tools to support and drive our business goals.
What are your responsibilities?
- Produce monthly reporting, analysis and commentary on current business performance, including variance to budget/forecast for senior management.
- Responsibility for the creation of Executive Level monthly reporting pack including commentaries.
- Production of all senior executive presentations of results including commentaries.
- Utilising BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into areas of improvement.
- Work with the Business Managers to provide detailed analysis by each port, including recommendations for productivity or cost saving initiatives.
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and medium term plans, working in coordination with each of our divisions on building and enhancing future strategic plans.
- Facilitating proactive engagement with our Dubai based Global Head Office on reporting requirements.
- Seek out and review competitor analysis, market trends and SWOT.
- Generate client EBIDTDA analysis.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Proven Financial Planning Analysis experience with demonstrated ability to drive change and transformation, ideally in a large food manufacturing or logistics setting.
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills, along with presentation skills.
- Ability to compose a concise, coherent senior executive level analysis of results.
- Experience with data systems specialising in Financial Modelling including Oracle, JDE ERP system (preferred) and Power BI reporting tools (essential) Advanced Excel.
- Prior experience in a senior management position with a “sleeves rolled up” approach.
- CA, CGMA or CPA qualifications required.
- As you will be working in the Aviation Services industry, you will be required to obtain a clear National Police Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive six-figure salary.
- 5 weeks Annual Leave.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and well being resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume and a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.