Want a high flying career with the world's largest air services provider? Come join our Cairns Airport team as a Customer Delivery Driver on a Casual basis.
So, what does a day in the life of a Customer Delivery Driver look like?
As a member of our airside team, you are the face of dnata catering out on the tarmac and are responsible for the very important task of correctly loading catering onto the aircraft. To do this, you need to load fully stocked aircraft trolleys onto our hi-lift trucks and drive a short distance to the aircraft.
Once airside, you will guide the vehicle for safe approach, load the carts onto the aircraft, and work with the airline cabin crew to make sure everything is correct. You will also remove any empty carts, before heading back to our catering facility.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Short distance driving and basic vehicle checks, including re-fueling.
- Load and unload trucks and aircraft with catering, carts, and ovens, ensuring any discrepancies are followed up on.
- Guide and position the trucks in line with company, airport, and airline policies.
- Communicate and coordinate with airline cabin crew for aircraft servicing and delivery hand over.
- Administrative documentation, reporting and general cleaning duties as required.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a close knit & dedicated team that is committed to safety.
- Competitive pay rates and penalties.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression, coupled with national relocation opportunities.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
We provide you with training, certification, and support to set you up for success in your new role.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Click the link below and upload your resume to start on the journey of joining the dnata catering family as a Customer Delivery Driver.