Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in the beautiful Gold Coast?
We are seeking an experienced, Senior Accountant to fulfil a key role in our Finance Team, based at our Head Office in the Gold Coast. This role is on a full-time Monday - Friday basis, as our Revenue Manager.
More about this role:
Reporting to the General Manager, Finance, this role will be responsible for managing the team's responsibility for revenue collection for dnata catering Australia.
The role includes reconciliation of customer activity and data, and revenue invoicing across all airline catering customers. The position will be managing the Accounts Receivable and Revenue Analytics teams in Australia, as well as the offshore invoice reconciliation and processing team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage billing and the collection of revenue from all dnata catering customers.
- Ensure the company’s systems are adequately updated and reconciled for all revenue generating activities.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable function and a focus on tightly managing the aged debtors’ levels.
- Manage the Revenue Analytics team that ensures all flights details are correct and align for accurate invoicing.
- Manage billing and invoicing via our customer’s own billing systems where required.
- Follow up and collect all invoices outstanding and in arrears.
- Managing customer credit reviews for existing customers and new.
- Liaise directly with customers and facilitate the customer’s invoicing process.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities.
- Provide weekly management reports.
- Documentation of key finance procedures.
- Ensure procedures in place adhere to the company procedures manual.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to manage an offshore 3rd party team.
- Ability to actively manage key stakeholders.
- AR / Billing experience is critical.
- Experience in a large multinational business.
- Exceptional levels of organisation and prioritisation required.
- Strong focus on ensuring financial governance is maintained and separation of duties.
- Microsoft excel skill to manage reconciliations.
- Ability to work with teams, and autonomously, to achieve goals and task deadlines.
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills, along with presentation skills.
- Experience with data systems including ERPs (preferred) and Power BI reporting tools (essential) Advanced Excel.
- CA, CGMA or CPA qualifications required.
- As you will be working in the Aviation Services industry, you will be required to obtain a clear National Police Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive six-figure salary.
- 5 weeks Annual Leave.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and well being resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 3,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume and a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.