Do you want a high-flying career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Darwin?
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience in stocks management to join our friendly team as a Warehouse Officer (Unit Logistics) in our busy catering unit, based at Darwin Airport, on a full-time basis.
More about this role:
You will be responsible for monitoring the Domestic and International airline equipment daily inventory levels across all airlines, and engaging in logistic communications directly with internal and external airline stakeholders to ensure the facility has sufficient stock to cater for our daily demand.
This is a hands on role that will support all logistics and daily requirements for Stores, Receipts and Ordering for the entire port.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Carry out daily station/operational area stock reviews and replenishments, ensuring correct internal distribution of inbound stock.
- Report any damaged or de-listed stock items and advise airline/customs broker accordingly.
- Coordinate the frequency of stock deliveries to Kitchen from Agility/Bulk Store.
- Coordinate the method and frequency of stock/equipment replenishment from the Airline.
- Maintenance and retrieval of correct documentation for customs audits and reports.
- Monitor date codes of any applicable stock and report.
- Effectively plan and forecast equipment orders and levels at both kitchen and 3rd party logistic locations to account for holiday periods both nationally and internationally.
- Assist with scheduled periodical airline audits and ensures all action points are followed up and executed within agreed time frame.
- Operate company specific ERP system and ensure data entry is accurate.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Forklift License required.
- Proven knowledge of logistics management and production processes, and sound knowledge of the airline catering industry.
- Proficient excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Competent in documentation and records management.
- As you will be working in the Aviation Services industry, you will be required to obtain a clear National Police Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume!