Australian aviation is in the midst of the largest ramp up in history. Do you want to help us reconnect Australia with the world? Join our Sydney airport team as a Customer Delivery Driver in a permanent full-time position.
So, what does a day in the life of a Customer Delivery Driver look like?
As a member of our airside team, you are the face of dnata catering out on the tarmac and the last customer interaction with airline crew. You are responsible for the very important task of correctly loading and unloading airline carts and equipment onto the aircraft.
Whilst airside, you are responsible for guiding or driving our trucks for safe approach in and around the aircraft and ensuring on time departures through efficient service delivery.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Safe airside driving and basic vehicle checks, including re-fuelling.
- Check flight sets, load and unload trucks and aircraft with airline equipment, whilst ensuring service delivery standards.
- Guide and position the trucks in line with company, airport, and airline policies.
- Communicate and coordinate with airline cabin crew for aircraft servicing and delivery hand over.
- Administrative documentation, reporting and general cleaning duties as required.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- MR driver’s licence (HR driver’s license preferred).
- Ability to perform frequent manual handling tasks.
- Ability to work shift work across a 7-day roster.
- Flexibility working around flight schedules is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
As you will be working in the Aviation Services industry, you will be required to obtain a clear National Police Check.
- Possession or ability to attain an Aviation Security Identification Card.
Availability to work 38 hours/week, as this role is a full-time permanent position.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a close knit & dedicated team that is committed to safety.
- Competitive pay rates and penalties.
- Free onsite parking, meals and uniform provided.
- Career development and progression, coupled with national relocation opportunities.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Discounts hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
We provide you with training, certification, and support to set you up for success in your new role.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, specialising in inflight catering and retail, food manufacturing, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 2,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Click the link below and upload your resume to start on the journey of joining the dnata catering family as a Customer Delivery Driver.