Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Brisbane?
We are seeking an experienced professional to join our Brisbane team as Compliance Officer - Aviation, on a full time basis (12-month fixed term contract).
Reporting to the Business Manager and working closely with the National Security Manager, you will provide professional support to assist with ABF and Aviation Security compliance in the unit.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Provide administrative support to the National Security Manager.
- Provide ABF B301 & B1555 updates and maintain staff lists.
- Assist in the management of security identification services (ID Access requests, onboarding, offboarding at Port level).
- Assist in the compliance of National Criminal History checks.
- Assist with workplace security investigations.
- Assist in effective monitoring of security performance including working with external auditors and undertaking internal audits, security inspections to ensure legal compliance, best practice and continual improvement.
- Participate in new staff inductions ensuring all are aware of the Security requirements of the business and individuals employed within it.
- Manage the security systems network and manpower requirements of the facilities nationwide.
- Conduct monthly security audits.
- Maintaining contact database for Australian Border Force compliance.
- Issue monthly compliance reports to key stakeholders and management.
- Perform additional duties as may be reasonably requested by Senior Management.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Experience in Customs, ATO warehouse license applications.
- Strong attention to detail, with demonstrated experience in a similar administrative support role.
- Experience in CCTV systems preferred.
- Experience in Access control systems preferred.
- Experience using an EDMS – Electronic Document Management System.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under conflicting time pressures.
- Methodical, attention to detail, with sound analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication influencing skills.
- Cert IV in workplace training and assessment advantageous.
- As you will be working in the Aviation Services industry, you will be required to obtain a clear National Police Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Click the link below and upload your resume to start on the journey of joining the dnata catering family as a Compliance Officer - Aviation.