Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider, based in Brisbane?
We are seeking a highly organized and strong administrative focused individual to join our team as a People & Culture Coordinator, on a full-time basis.
More about this role:
Reporting to the Regional Business Partner, People & Culture, this role will be hands on and provide the timely provision of effective and efficient P&C administrative support to the local Business Manager and wider People & Culture team. The role exists to ensure legal compliance and completeness of employee records, training, and employee engagement.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide daily operational administrative support to the local management on various HR and Payroll related areas.
- Understand and accurately interpret the company industrial agreements and relevant awards to create employment offers and contracts.
- Work closely with National People and Culture on all HR matters/investigations to ensure local compliance to company procedures.
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment, selection and hiring process.
- Assist with onsite new employee inductions.
- Work closely with the WHS Compliance / Learning and Development teams to ensure training is up to date.
- Provide local assistance in conjunction with the Advisor, P&C and Injury Management Business Partner for return to work (RTW) coordination, injury management and workers compensation claims.
- Ensure employee documents are sent to the relevant Head Office Departments within required timelines and follow up with respective stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the National People and Culture team to contribute to the development and consistent implementation of systems, training, procedures, and projects.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Demonstrated success in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources is highly regarded.
- Demonstrate initiative with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in handling confidential issues.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Be proactive and adaptable.
- Highly organised disposition with a strong administrative skill set.
- High computer literacy and ability to get up to speed with new technology quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free onsite parking, meals, and uniforms.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume and a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.