Do you want a high flying career for the world's largest air services provider?
We are looking for a motivated, highly organized and experienced Inventory & Logistics Administrator to join our Jetstar Account Team, based at our offices in Coolangatta on a full-time permanent basis.
More about this role:
This role is responsible for the end to end business administration of all processes that ensure the supply of Jetstar Group’s (JQ) aircraft galley equipment, inflight service items & bonded goods. This role also equips & enables JQ Flight Crews to deliver the full Retail Buy Onboard service for its customers.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the accurate completion of the monthly stocktakes for galley equipment, inflight service items & bonded goods (e.g bonded alcohol) at all our locations
- Complete monthly stocktake and data analysis reports, to review stock on hand, par levels and consumption rates.
- Conducting onsite audits at all catering and warehouse locations to ensure stock controls and inventory management processes are communicated and supported
- Managing domestic and international monthly orders (and stock transfers) for; aircraft galley equipment, inflight service items & bonded goods
- Obtain competitive quotes and booking best value solutions for freight consignments
- Maintaining monthly KPI reporting across supply chain; caterers, third party storage (Agility/ DHL) and stores packing operations (DHL)
- Minimising freight-in costs through best practice; optimum utilisation of packaging & pallets, consolidate deliveries, secure fixed volumes (where possible), ship off-peak and use data to identify known freight cost issues
- Conduct 6 month reviews to monitor and rebalance inventory forecasts - to optimise par levels in response to the proposed (vs actual) flying schedule
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Demonstrated success in a similar role with strong work ethic.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end procurement process, and the commercial maturity to adapt to the market conditions.
- Min 2 years experience within Logistics and stock control
- Must be detail orientated and have proficiency in statistics and forecasting
- Available to travel within Australia to conduct stocktake audits as required
- Ability to work independently, organise and manage your own workload
- Experience with Sage AccPac system would be beneficial
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Free staff parking onsite
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team with wonderful modern office.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our operational team, click the link below and upload your resume and cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role.