Do you want a high-flying career working for the world’s largest air services provider?
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced National Manager Security Compliance to join our team! Location for this role is flexible allowing you to be based at any of our sites in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast!
More about this role:
Working closely with the Head of Procurement, Premises and Projects, this role is responsible for ensuring all dnata catering security operations are compliant with all ABF/AFP and Aviation Security and Regulatory industry requirements.
Lead, manage and monitor the effectiveness of measures implemented by conducting regular audit evaluations and inspections of the security operations at all dnata catering locations.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure regulatory compliance with ABF/AFP and Aviation Security and Regulatory and industry requirements.
- Maintain records for all CP (Continuing Permission) and Nature 20 (Inbound Goods) for port management.
- Prepare for and respond to audits conducted by regulatory bodies.
- Maintain Compliance staff lists with National Police Checks, ABF B301/B1555 Forms and submission, safety management system incident and hazard reporting databases.
- Ensure training documentation is up-to-date and is being applied at all ports.
- Lead workplace security investigation, intelligence reporting any initiatives identified and delivered, leading to improvements in security mindset and compliance culture.
- Manage CCTV and Access control systems and issue appropriate access to approved stakeholders.
- Conduct bi-monthly audits of security compliance and provide reports on activity.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with external stakeholders being ABF/AFP and Airport Security and Aviation teams.
- Contribute to a safety-first environment and work within Workplace Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Have complete understanding of and adhere to dnata catering policies and procedures.
- Carry out additional duties as may be reasonably requested by Senior Management.
What do you need to be successful in securing this role?
- Experience in ABF, ATO and DAFF warehouse license applications.
- Strong attention to detail, with demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the security field, of which a minimum of 4 years should have been at a Managerial level.
- Preferably being a member of International Professional Security Association (IPSA or Member American Society for Industrial Security) or Affiliation/Membership to an official and recognised security association.
- Experience in aviation security with (AVSEC) industry exposure with Managerial experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in CCTV systems preferred.
- Experience in Access control systems preferred.
- Experience using an EDMS – Electronic Document Management System
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under conflicting time pressures.
- Cert IV in workplace training and assessment.
What’s in it for you?
- 5-week’s Annual Leave.
- Competitive six figure salary.
- Career development and progression.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 16 catering facilities across 10 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 250 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? Visits our Australian careers website https://dnatacateringcareers.com.au/ and watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our operational team, click the link below and upload your resume and cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role.