Do you want a high-flying corporate career working for the world’s largest air services provider?
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Project - Business Analyst to join our team at dnata catering for 12 months, located at our headquarters on the beautiful Gold Coast in Broadbeach with the option to be base at our project site office in Coolangatta.
More about this role:
As the Project – Business Analyst for the enterprise resource platform (JDE), you will be part of the project team, responsible for the implementation of the JDE resource platform for dnata entities targeted with this project.
The business analyst will be responsible for working between business operational stakeholders and technical systems administrators to ensure that product is available, scalable, and ready for business implementation at the defined project sites.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities are:
- Become part of the ERP Project delivery team, building towards the single ERP objective of this program.
- Create user stories or similar artefacts, ensuring business requirements are captured and made available to delivery partners for workflow design and build.
- Understand and design core integrations, enabling the single ERP objective of this program.
- Work between business and delivery partners to ensure application is designed appropriately, ensuring:
- Core functionality is built as required by the business.
- Functionality is tested and ready for implementation.
- Integrations built and tested to ensure accurate data provisioning.
- Objectives of key business groups (Finance and Operations) are achieved.
- Build and maintain relationships with delivery partners and other technology teams (customer, service provider) to ensure continuity through the project and into production.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the product (JDE), providing guidance and support to stakeholders and business leaders, with a particular focus on prioritisation of key activities.
- Build rapport and business relationships with key areas impacted by the product to keep abreast of critical priorities in the product environment.
- Represent dnata Technology at all working group forums and prepare/present information to required Steering Committee meetings.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Proven experience as a business analyst / systems analyst.
- Digital technology experience and understanding of ERPs.
- Project related experience, working on major transformational projects, affecting major business processes with the ability to assist in process improvements.
- Sound understanding of change management and its role in process design and delivery.
- Strong communication skills, elevated stakeholder engagement skills, and able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated success in delivering ongoing enhancements to systems and/or processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment and patience to resolve problems/issues in a timely manner.
- Requires flexibility to travel interstate as may be required for national support and assistance.
- Flexibility to work hours to meet project requirements and implementation deadlines.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive six figure plus salary.
- 5 weeks Annual Leave.
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team that are committed to excellence.
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, discounted health insurance, and wellbeing resources including online exercise classes.
Your prospective employer:
Part of the Emirates Group, we are Australia’s largest inflight catering and retail partner, food manufacturing and retail, travel retail technology, and airport lounge management. Chosen by many of the world’s top airlines, we operate 15 catering facilities across 9 cities, employ over 4,000 people, produce over 64 million meals, and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Want to know more about dnata catering and our global businesses? You can watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/uLB6BFGdKpE
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
To start the journey of joining our corporate team, click the link below and upload your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and some samples of your work.