Creating fresh award-winning meals and delivering outstanding service, dnata catering is Australia’s largest inflight catering company.
With a geographically diverse footprint, the company employs over 3,000 people across 11 cities, produces over 25 million meals and services over 250 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, dnata catering is more than an inflight caterer, managing buy-on-board catering programs, providing inflight retail solutions and operating airport lounges.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports.
Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,800 flights, carries over 8,450 tonnes of cargo, assists over 243,000 passengers, books over 21,000 hotel stays and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
As an employee of dnata, you get access to some great employment benefits, including;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company benefits and incentives – including up to 5 weeks’ annual leave for full-time employees and discounted private health insurance
- Supportive and friendly team environment
You will be one of four state HR Business Partners, supported by a HR Officer. In this role you will be responsible for managing all local HR issues within your business unit and implementing strategic HQ project initiatives to ensure one way of work. The scope of your role will include recruitment, learning & development, ER/IR matters, workplace investigations, grievance handling, conflict management, policy & procedure implementation and termination processes.
- Strategic HR Project implementation;
- Policy implementation, advice and compliance;
- Legislative compliance;
- Business Unit HR support;
- Grievance handling, conduct & performance management;
- Managing absenteeism & fitness for work;
- Union Liaison;
- Training and Development.
- Demonstrated success in a similar role;
- Relevant Australian tertiary qualifications in Human Resources;
- Current knowledge of the National Employment Standards;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Award and EBA interpretation skills and experience;
- Conflict and performance management skills and experience;
- Skilled communicator both written and verbal;
- Effective coach and mentor.
If this sounds like you and you have drive, passion and experience to add value to this organisation, please apply.
Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as the first page of your resume.
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.