Australia’s largest inflight caterer, we are chosen by many of the world’s airlines for our fresh award-winning meals and outstanding service.
With a geographically diverse footprint, we employ over 4,000 people across 9 cities, produce over 64 million meals and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, we are more than an inflight caterer. We also manage buy-on-board catering programs, provide inflight retail solutions, operate airport lounges and provide readymade meal manufacturing for export, airline and non-airline markets.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 270 airline customers around the world.
Our busy Brisbane (dC) kitchen is looking for motivated and flexible Catering Attendants to join their team on a casual basis.
- Food meal plating, tray set and packing of food carts
- Ensure that presentation / weight specifications are adhered to
- Comply with Food Safety / HACCP guidelines
- Ensure that cleaning schedules are followed and adhered to, maintaining a high standard of hygiene at all times
- Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that time lines are met
- Maintain flexibility in regards to working hours including weekends
- Participate in Food Safety training
- Understand and comply with internal policies and procedures
- Move and lift items manually
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Experience of working in a food environment
- Basic knife skills
- Fine motor skills
- Access to own transport
- Strong numerical skills
- Sound knowledge of WHS & hygiene
- HACCP experience
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts across a 7-day week
- Competitive Remuneration
- Career Advancement
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Other Company Benefits and Incentives
If you would like to apply for this role please apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as the first page of your resume.
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.