Creating fresh award-winning meals and delivering outstanding service, dnata catering is Australia’s largest inflight catering company.
With a geographically diverse footprint, the company employs over 3,000 people across 11 cities, produces over 25 million meals and services over 250 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, dnata catering is more than an inflight caterer, managing buy-on-board catering programs, providing inflight retail solutions and operating airport lounges.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports.
Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,800 flights, carries over 8,450 tonnes of cargo, assists over 243,000 passengers, books over 21,000 hotel stays and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
As an employee of dnata, you get access to some great employment benefits, including;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company benefits and incentives – including up to 5 weeks’ annual leave for full-time employees and discounted private health insurance
- Supportive and friendly team environment
This part-time (2-days a week) role supports our current HR Business Partner in providing effective Human Resources support to our Melbourne and Adelaide units. You will be based in Melbourne (dC).
You will be hands on and provide the timely provision of effective and efficient HR, recruitment and administrative support as well as being the main point of contact for any troubleshooting issues on site.
- Provide daily operational support to the local management team on various HR related areas including, recruitment, performance management, discipline and terminations
- Manage the end to end recruitment, selection and exit process
- Work closely with the Head Office HR team on all HR matters/investigations to ensure local compliance to company procedures
- Understand and management of work rights and Visa’s
- Manage new employee inductions on site
- Ensure timely supply of relevant documents are sent to our Head Office and follow up with respective stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- An organised and proactive approach to all processes and procedures
- Highly organised disposition with a strong administrative skill set
- Ability to resolve conflict at all levels
- Experience in handling confidential issues and case management
- Ability to deal with differing personalities and cultures and to liaise with people at all levels Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Qualification in Human Resources, desirable
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Please include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria as the first page of your resume.
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate will be responsible for cover their own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants for applying, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.