Snap Fresh is Australia’s leading manufacturer of readymade meals, delivering high quality bespoke solutions for local and global customers. Utilising industry-leading technology, we’re able to guarantee product quality, integrity, consistency and safety. Established in 2001 and based in Crestmead, south of Brisbane, Snap Fresh has the capacity to produce 20 million meals per year and services a diverse customer base, from the defence force and private sector, to airlines, hospitals, allied health care providers and assisted care facilities and home services.
We have a full-time position available for a Microbiologist in our facility based in Creastmead. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a first-rate work site in a highly supportive environment where full training will be provided.
As a Microbiologist, you will be responsible for Microbiological testing of environmental samples, raw materials, processed and finished goods. You will be involved in testing media and culture control as well as writing and refining test and work procedures. You will interpret results, prepare reports and be responsible for laboratory maintenance and process improvement.
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- A degree in Microbiology or a related field
- Experience in producing and tabling reports
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competency in a full range of laboratory functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Practical experience in the food industry (advantageous)
- Experience with a manufacturing database is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this role please apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out in the Job Advertisement shown here as the first page of your resume.
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.