Australia’s largest inflight caterer, we are chosen by many of the world’s airlines for our fresh award-winning meals and outstanding service.
With a geographically diverse footprint, we employ over 4,000 people across 9 cities, produce over 64 million meals and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, we are more than an inflight caterer. We also manage buy-on-board catering programs, provide inflight retail solutions, operate airport lounges and provide readymade meal manufacturing for export, airline and non-airline markets.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 270 airline customers around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing team in either our Sydney office or alternatively our Broadbeach office on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Reporting to the Manager Pricing & Revenue, the objective of the role is the efficient and accurate preparation and analysis of airline meal pricing. Deliver grounded business intelligence and analysis as part of ongoing improvement programs and information to advise strategy.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysing product categories for margin enhancement opportunities and determining optimum product price positioning;
- Develop measures to improve business performance and support business decisions;
- Performing complex analysis of strategic initiatives and challenging critical assumptions;
- Undertake statistical modelling and cost/benefit analysis, to evaluate alternative business strategies and make recommendations to Executive Management.
This role will suit someone who has professional experience in Management Accounting or Finance backgrounds and possess advanced MS Excel skills which is essential. The successful candidate will bring their project management experience, along with strong research and analytical skills.
Along with outstanding communication skills and a track record in stakeholder management, we are looking for someone who is passionate about driving sustainable business success.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company benefits and incentives – including up to 5 weeks’ annual leave for full-time employees and discounted private health insurance
- Supportive and friendly team environment
If this sounds like you, please apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Ensure you include a cover letter addressing the key criteria in the Position Description (downloadable under Further Information)
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.