Australia’s largest inflight caterer, we are chosen by many of the world’s airlines for our fresh award-winning meals and outstanding service.
With a geographically diverse footprint, we employ over 4,000 people across 9 cities, produce over 64 million meals and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, we are more than an inflight caterer. We also manage buy-on-board catering programs, provide inflight retail solutions, operate airport lounges and provide readymade meal manufacturing for export, airline and non-airline markets.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 270 airline customers around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Senior Planning Analyst (internally also known as MPS/S&OP Analyst) to join our Data and Planning team in Sydney (dCAT).
This position is responsible for the management, implementation and on-going maintenance of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) throughout our catering centers.
The position will also be responsible for analysing the S&OP process, identifying opportunities for business improvement and working with Supply Chain and Menu Development teams including Data Services, Snap Fresh and local Purchasing and Inventory teams to facilitate and improve business outcomes.
- Analysis of local Prod adherence & reports to business on KPI breakdown to allow root cause analysis
- Analyse schedule variances including cancellations and A/C changes
- Identifying potential impacts to meeting business objectives
- Assess Capacity and Utilisation
- Develop & generate reports to support the Sales and Operations Planning process suitable for the wide range of stakeholders & senior management
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualification in Business Analytics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related business fields
- Positive and analytical approach to problem solving and capacity to produce results within a given timeframe
- High Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office Suite applications
- Strong business analysis and project management skills
- Mature, self-motivated person with strong verbal and written communication skills, who is able to work unsupervised and as part of the management team
- Hands on experience in an MRP or related ERP computer system preferred
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company benefits and incentives
- Supportive and friendly team environment
If you would like to apply for this role please apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as the first page of your resume.
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.