Australia’s largest inflight caterer, we are chosen by many of the world’s airlines for our fresh award-winning meals and outstanding service.
With a geographically diverse footprint, we employ over 4,000 people across 9 cities, produce over 64 million meals and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, we are more than an inflight caterer. We also manage buy-on-board catering programs, provide inflight retail solutions, operate airport lounges and provide readymade meal manufacturing for export, airline and non-airline markets.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 270 airline customers around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Senior Data & Menu Analyst to join our Data & Planning team in Sydney (dCAT).
As a Senior Data and Menu Analyst, your role will support the Data Services Manager and work closely with the Planning Manager with performing analytics on all menu, catering and flight schedule data prior to processing of the master data required for efficient Catering Operations Menu and Planning.
This role will be key in providing analysis on any projects or initiatives by providing insights and recommendations including communicating and engaging the business on any challenges and or benefits from analysis performed.
- Using analysis and modelling techniques to understand catering airline schedule changes
- Develop analytics that can be adopted for the customer menu documents with a view to identify any discrepancies prior to the master data being updated
- Working with the Purchasing teams to provide data on new menu items by port
- Working with the Data and Planning team to improve data integrity and accuracy
- Support the Manager of Data Services with any improvements in system or process as required
- Demonstrated success in a similar role working with analysing data to understand desired outcomes
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to overlay catering operations to develop insights and recommendations
- Degree-level qualifications, with preference for degrees in applied statistics or a related analytical field
- Superior knowledge of QAD and other catering applications desirable
- In depth knowledge of catering operations and procedures is preferable
- Commitment, professionalism and a ‘can-do’ attitude in any situation
- High level of computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both in verbal and written formats.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay rates
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company benefits and incentives
- Supportive and friendly team environment
If you would like to apply for this role please apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as the first page of your resume.
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.