Australia’s largest inflight caterer, we are chosen by many of the world’s airlines for our fresh award-winning meals and outstanding service.
With a geographically diverse footprint, we employ over 4,000 people across 9 cities, produce over 64 million meals and service over 246 thousand flights each year.
Offering a suite of services, we are more than an inflight caterer. We also manage buy-on-board catering programs, provide inflight retail solutions, operate airport lounges and provide readymade meal manufacturing for export, airline and non-airline markets.
Parent company dnata - part of the Emirates Group – is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and inflight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 270 airline customers around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Security Administrator to join our Compliance team in our Coolangatta office on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Reporting to the National Security Manager you will be responsible for updating and managing the distribution of security manuals and maintaining the document control register for security and training.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide administrative support to the National Security Manager.
- Management and processing of all security database changes and related matters.
- Management of the ID and access control card and other security/compliance functions.
- Preparing and issuing monthly Compliance reports to key stakeholders and management.
- Preparing and lodging Australian Customs, ATO, QAP and AA warehouse license applications.
This role will suit someone with a similar administrative support role experience, with previous success in using Electronic Document Management Systems. The successful candidate will bring their MS Excel skills (intermediate to advanced), along with strong attention to detail and ability to priorities and meet deadlines.
Along with relevant experience, outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills, we are looking for someone who is passionate about safety and security to be a hands-on member of our team. You must be able to travel interstate when required.
- An attractive and rewarding remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company benefits and incentives – including 5 weeks’ annual leave and discounted private health insurance
- Supportive and friendly team environment
If this sounds like you, please apply via https://dnatacatering.expr3ss.com/home
Ensure you include a cover letter addressing the key criteria in the Position Description (downloadable under Further Information)
We welcome applications from candidates across all states. The successful candidate is responsible for covering her / his own relocation expenses.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.